Sunday, October 12, 2008

Who Has a Wii?

We do! Our kids have been having so much fun playing our new Wii together. Our 100 box chore/reading chart was filled after about 2 months. This chart worked so well I think I'll think up another great reward to work toward.

6 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

Awe.Some!
-J

Ashlee said...

I love Bastian's face. I think your sticker charts are great--when Gavin gets old enough, we will have to use some sticker charts.

Croslands said...

Looks like sticker charts is where it's at. You'll have to include some wii action shots next time.

Ashlee said...

Sorry about not updating me blog-I have been kind of lazy about it. I will have to come see your new carpet and couches! I didn't have anything like that waiting for me at home. I think he had hung a shelf--but that was pretty much it.

kfarmer said...

I loved catching up on your blog. The nibbled cheese is hilarious, the kids are all so adorable, your mother is as beautiful as ever (I remember when she taught me about the rag curls!) and I love your house and garden! Wow! Great job!

Jeanine Reynolds said...

You're so creative. I need to do something like tha.