Sunday, October 12, 2008

Brownie Baby

We invited Rob's cousin, Jacki, and Rob's brother, Joe, to dinner. After dinner we ate delicious brownies made by Jacki. Joe spit his brownie out onto his plate, and flattened it with a fork. He offered Hayden $10 if he would eat his saliva covered brownie. Hayden denied this challenge to my delight and relief. Then Joe carved a smiley face into the brownie and told Hayden that he would give him $10 if he took care of his pre-chewed brownie baby for the rest of the night. He happily agreed and later collected his compensation. The smiling brownie baby played games......
........sang some songs........
........and played a little video games.........

4 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

Just gross. Totally Joe. That is all.
-Jessica

Amanda and Steve said...

That's a very Joe thing to do.

Ashlee said...

I am glad that the slobbery face had so much fun. I wish I could have played some games with your kids.

Zach and Sarah said...

Looks like Abby helped out--did she get any of the booty? Oh--and it seems that Hayden makes a lot of money doing weird things. Can I get in on that?