Monday, March 2, 2009
More Snow
Utah received MUCH snow this year. Weston is sitting on top of a snow fort the kids made. It was pretty cool. Rob piled the snow up with the four-wheeler plow and the kids dug a big hole in it. It took them hours to dig the hole. They used various objects including a garden spade, plastic serving spoons, butter knives, and teaspoons! From right to left is Lucy Bradshaw, Weston, Abby, and Bastian.

Abby's snow pants, or snow capris as I like to call them, are screaming "growth spurt" in this picture. She is getting so tall...almost as tall as Hayden who is 3 years her senior. When I went out to get her new snow pants, all the snow pants had been found by other mothers with children her size. She was such a good sport and didn't mind wearing the ones she has outgrown. I'll be quick on the draw next year. Abby will not be wearing snow shorts when winter rolls around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment