Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Goldilocks Has One Less Lock

Abby wanted me to take her pony tail holder out and I told her that she could do it by herself. She went upstairs and came back down without a pony tail holder in her hair--a job well done. Later while in my bathroom getting ready for bed, my eyes thought they saw something long and hairy in the garbage can. My eyes were so right! Abby used scissors to cut out the pony tail holder. She got the pony tail holder alright, along with this big chunk of her hair.

6 comments:

Croslands said...

Oh my goodness. Well I bet next time you'll help her get it out.

Zach and Sarah said...

Oh, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn! Can you see the spot?

Rachel L said...

Oh ya, I can sure see the spot.

The Mathews Family said...

I'm sorry... but THAT is hilarious! Way to use your problem solving skills Abby!
-Jessica

amy said...

Yah we are now friends again!! I love your blog and your adorable family!!! You look so great 4 kids wow! We are in Cedar Hills so yep still in Utah!! So glad that we can keep in touch. Its so great to be in touch with all the UCCU gang you all meant so much to me!! Love you

PS I can't believe the size of hair she pulled out! HILARIOUS!

Debbie said...

That is too funny, I would love to see a picture of what her hair looks like now.