Monday, December 8, 2008
Halloween 2008
Weston was Buzz Light Year for Halloween. This is the costume that Aunt Jessica bought Hayden when he was Weston's age. We have used it often and love how nice it still looks after all these years.
Bastian's class made these cute scarecrows in Mrs. Olsen's class. He almost didn't want to eat it because it was so cool.
Bastian was a ninja. Here he is doing his Karate Kid moves.
Abby loves being pretty on Halloween. She was a beautiful bride. I did her hair in these barrel curls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
To infinity and dion. Isn't that how it went? I love all their costumes. Abby was a beatiful bride--I wonder if I should go as that next year. Nevermind, I probably wouldn't fit into my wedding dress. I think Hayden should have been Darth Hayden. I also would have had a hard time deciding whether or not to eat Bastian's creation.
I remember that little costume! It has stood the test of time, that's for sure. Abby looks so beautiful! And I love her little red shoes... so fashionable!
-J
Post a Comment